I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A New Look

I decided it was time that I updated my blogs look a little bit. I went for a clean, simple look, going with a white background. I really want the photos to be the focus, and didn't want a distracting background. You may notice a few other changes too:

1. My name is now Sereina Charise Photography, not Sereina's Photography. I had changed my watermark to that a while back, but now the title of the blog match.

2. I have a new button. If your a fan of my Facebook page (Click here if you haven't seen it), that's the picture I used. It's a new favorite of mine. Feel free to grab my new button!


Sereina Charise Photography


3. I have a new font for my post titles, date posted, and sidebar titles. I used Digs My Hart, a Kevin and Amanda Scrapbook font.

I did end up keeping the light green color theme. I really like that color, and I think my blog will always have those colors.

My old design:


So, what do you think of the new look?

16 comments:

  1. Love the new look! I agree, white definitely does not take away from your beautiful photography! I love the new button by the way!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The font is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! I did the same thing a few months ago! I love the clean and simple look! Very nice! How did you get the font on the sidebar? I would really love it if you would e-mail me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Sereina! I love the green theme too, it fits your blog well. :)

    -Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very cute! Except, I can't see your header... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I honestly love the new look! It's beautiful - fresh, pure, simple yet elegant :) The new changes are so exciting! For me, it just highlights your awesome photography even more. I will grab your new button (I love that, too) right now.

    Blessings,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's so beautiful Sereina! I really love it. You did a fabulous job. :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, Sereina! Nice and bright and clean. Simply lovely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Oh, I LOVE the new look! Just lovely! Mmmmm, so fresh and tidy and well done. ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. Your blog button is awesome!!! Love the picture :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! Love the new button. This is funny because I am in the process of updating my own blog. New template, new background for fall, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks great, Sereina! :D Very clean and easy to read... <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never really saw your old look, but I must say that I like this new one. It is good to keep things simple sometimes isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails