I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

I Heart Faces - Paper

It's been a while since I've entered in an I Heart Faces challenge, but when I saw this weeks theme, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Last summer I got into origami a bit. I got several books from the library, and made   hearts, fish, sailboats, dogs, hats, bows, cute dresses, birds, and penguins. I also made some cute little butterflies, which are one of my personal favorites. So, I used an origami butterfly as a prop, and my sister as the model. Here's how it turned out:

I Heart Faces,Alina



4 comments:

  1. That is a great picture, Sereina=)

    The expression on your sister's face reminds me of my little sisters. . . so sweet! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea! I've always wanted to learn origami... pretty lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I loved origami when I was younger. I made teeny tiny paper cranes. Love your take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That origami piece is beautiful. I like making origami. What a great photo, too. I love the lighting.

    I hope your day is sweet,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails