I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Adorable Kitty

Gino // Sereina Charise Photography

It's kinda funny, because I think I probably have taken more pictures of the neighbors cat, Gino, than of our own cats. You'd think that our two cats, who will be turning seven this month, would sit still longer than a young kitty around a year and a half old, but that's not the case. That's okay though, cause Gino is such a pretty cat. Siamese will always be my favorite, but I love his light green eyes. And I think our cats like having a buddy to play with.
Gino // Sereina Charise Photography

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails