I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Friday, November 9, 2012

Random Friday

-A couple months ago my sister Tiana got her new camera, a Panasonic GF3 in the mail. It's a mirror-less interchangeable-lens camera, so the body is quite small, about the size of an average point and shoot, but has interchangeable lenses. It's takes great pictures!
Panasonic GF3 // Sereina Charise Photography

-Our friends Rose, Carrie, and Emmalyn had never seen any of the American Girl movies, but had read the books, so whenever we could we've been getting together to watch them all. We watched them all in date order; Felicity, Samantha, Kit, and Molly. We finished this past Sunday and are planing on watching The Princess Diaries next.

-Two weeks ago our family went to a costume party that our friends hosted. I dressed up as a Disney Tourist. It was awesome.

(Follow me on Instagram! I'm "sereinab")

-Tuesday I watched Bells are Ringing, a musical staring Judy Holliday and Dean Martin. I first saw it 2-3 years ago when I was just getting into old movies, but I enjoyed it even more this time. It's got some catchy songs and my sisters had them stuck in their heads for days! lol!

-Yesterday I suddely decided to take some video of all the pretty fall leaves and such outside and made a video montage with music. I turned out pretty good!

(for best quality, be sure to watch in HD!)


What have you been up to lately?

3 comments:

  1. loved the video, Serina! (And your costume. So cute!)

    Becca Anne
    www.singingjoyfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Becca! I had fun putting together the video. :D

      Delete
  2. That mini mouse is so adorable & the video is excellent!

    <3 Dakota Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails