I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

Golden Light

The sun begins to set and the sky begins to fill with warms tones. The clouds are rimmed with a yellow glow. Then the sun hides behind a few of the clouds, which fills the surrounding farm land with a beautiful golden light. That is the kind of light that is perfect for taking portraits. 

Photobucket


I had Tiana and Daniel pose for me, so I could take a few photos in the awesome light!

Photobucket

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. The second picture is beautiful!!! Wonderful use of light :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clouds are glorious! It looks like they've been painted in gold and backlit by Heaven :) Really stunning - great shot.

    And YES, the early morning or late afternoon light is so gentle on human skin tones!

    Blessings,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! How wonderful! You are a very accomplished photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots - the lighting is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! So crystal clear!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lighting in these is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the sparkle in their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That light is beautiful!! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when the light is serendipitous. And I love portraits with interesting faces. Are these siblings of yours? They look like there are intriguing personalties behind those faces...

    Cheers,
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Edith. Those are 2 out of my 3 siblings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails