I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My First Award

Kirstin from These are a Few of My Favorite Things... awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Kirstin!





The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
3. Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
4. Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.

5. Contact your nominations and let them know they've won.

My interesting facts:
1. I'm homeschooled. I have been my whole life and I love it!

2. I'm a crafty person. I like to scrapbook, make cards, to origami, and just about anything creative.

3. I LOVE swing music! I listen to it on Pandora all the time. I also like Celtic Woman.

4. I like to bake. Cookies, brownies, pretzels, cinnamon rolls. It doesn't really matter what I bake, as long as it's something tasty!


5. I've only been photographing with a DSLR since January.


6. I don't like pink. I do like blue and lime green though.


7. I don't like clothes shopping that much. That's because I always have trouble finding stuff that I like and/or fits.


I award the Beautiful Blogger Award to:
Elyssa, at A Dream
Carlotta, at Pastor's Pastor's Girl's Ponderings
Katherine, at Katherine Schluss {photoblog}
Melody at A Rose in God's Garden Photography
Missy at Love Wins
Lacy at Lacy Self Photography
And any followers who don't already have this award. You all are beautiful bloggers!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Serina! This is beyond sweet! I can't wait to post about this as well and try and think of other blogs I would like to pass this along too! :)I love your blog as well, you have such a rising talent, keep up the photography and don't stop. You're great! Sending love your way!
    -miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much Sereina, that is so lovely of you :) And right back at you :)

    When i have time to update my blog i will have to do this..

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, congratulations!!! your blog really is beautiful!
    flory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, congratulations on your award, Sereina! I really do love your blog. Just from reading those facts, it seems like we have a lot in common! Except... I don't have a DSLR (yet!), and I do like clothes shopping. =)

    Anyway, I hope you're having a great week, girl!!

    ~ Lots of Love,
    Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome, Missy! And thanks for the encouraging words!

    Your welcome, Katherine!

    Aww, thanks, Flory!

    And thank you, Lindsey! Technically, the DSLR I'm using is my parents, but I've been using it more than them lately. Hopefully we will both be able to get one some day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I awarded you Sereina :)
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Homeschool? How interesting! Alot of students I meet at my school nowadays were homeschooled and they love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the award :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for tagging me, Sereina!! =D

    I'm homeschooled too, and I don't like shopping at all. =P

    ~ Lacy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails