I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summertime

Ahh, summer is here. We've been having a lot of cloudy and rainy days, but we've been getting some warmer, sunnier days sprinkled in as well.

Photobucket

Some of the things I've been doing this month:

Sewing things like aprons and pajama pants...

Photobucket

...baking things like chocolate chip cookie dough truffles...

Photobucket

...watching Emma, the 2009 version, for the first time...

Photobucket

...reading Tintin...

Photobucket

...guest posting on a friend's blog...

Photobucket


... and photographing (and editing!) my friend, Sarah's, wedding.

Photobucket


What have you been doing this summer?

8 comments:

  1. Fun! Your pictures are all so pretty!(: and how funny! I just started watching Emma with my sisters tonight! I love that version!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that first photo is absolutely stunning. I'd hang that on my wall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all so beautiful! LOVE the leaves.
    oh hey, didja wanna give me the recipe for those truffles? i could almost bite them right off the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous photos, as usual!! Did I ever tell you how much I love looking at your pictures? They are amazing.

    Those cookie dough truffles look incredible!

    And 2009 version is my favorite adaptation of Emma:)

    Oh, Tintin!! I haven't read Tintin in a loooong time!

    This summer, I've mainly been moving animals around to different pastures, reading, and watching movies. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. You're blog always inspires me. I can't wait to see more wedding photos! I am sure you did a great job capturing their special day.

    What did you think of Emma?

    I've been anticipating taking a photo session with my friend's newborn baby boy.

    Thanks for sharing what you've been up to!

    Blessings,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Leah!

    I loved Emma very, very much! Usually with long movies, I get tired of watching near the end, but not with this one. I even watched it again a week later, which is something I never do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh really! We've watched that version once. It's very well done. Although I think my favorite is still the 1996 version Emma. =)

    -Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails