I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

Rose's Senior Photos

Less than a year ago, I met Rose and her sisters at our homeschool co-op.We've all got to know each other pretty well, and now were good friends. 

Rose is the kind of girl who is always having fun, and just enjoys life. She trains service dogs, along with her sister and she's an amazing artist. Her drawings are incredible and so are her paintings. And she's created some pretty neat projects in Photoshop.

Have a great Senior year, my friend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  Photobucket
  
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. looks like fun! :)

    i hope she has a fabulous senior year

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I especially like the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great photos, Sereina! Rose is a beautiful girl. :-) I wish we lived closer together --I would love for you to take my graduation pictures later this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the misspelling! Thank you for correcting me... I believe it is correct now! :)

    Allison♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Love the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures Sereina!! I especially like the black and white ones, although the second one is my favorite. ;-) Great job!!! I hope Rose has a wonderful senior year!! Is there a way that we can see her drawings and paintings?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriena, those are BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you, alos, for all the lovely comments you have been leaving on my blogs. <3 Too sweet! AND for adding my blog to your blogroll--wow! Do you mind if I add your photography blog to my list?

    Blessings,
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, girls! I think they turned out quite nice.

    Eden: I wish we did too!

    Brittany: I'll have to talk to her and see if I can work something out.

    Luci: Your welcome! I really enjoy your blog. And I'd love to be added to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh these are so so lovely! I love them all. Very natural and gorgeous..

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shots! I love the second one : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pics Sereina!

    I've been asked to do Senior pics for one of my friends and i was wondering if you had any tips on Senior pictures. If you do please let me know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails