I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hot Cocoa

There is nothing like a cup of steaming hot chocolate. Sipping the chocolaty goodness from a mug, on a cold, winter day (or night). It's always more enjoyable this time of year, with the temperatures are much cooler. And it's even better when there is snow on the ground, although all our snow melted by Thanksgiving.

Photobucket

Marshmallows can make the chocolate drinking expereince even more fun! ;-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Oh my, I LOVE hot chocolate! Amazing photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! Looks yummy! My favorite is probably the first one, although i do love marshmallow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! You are so right Sereina - hot drinks are tons better during the winter months. Ah... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot chocolate = amazingness. These photos = loveliness. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mhmm! Lovely photos, makes me want some hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! Hot chocolate is the BEST on cold mornings! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photography. Mmm...hot chocolate would hit the spot right now with all the snow we're getting over here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Yes there's nothing quite like it!! Funny thing is I am having myself a cup right now!! :)
    Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo!! It looks sooo yummy!! I now have a hot chocolate craving... :) The photos are absolutely wonderful!! :)

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm...that looks delicious! Such great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots. The first one is my fave. Love the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh.. my mouth is watering now! hehe. I love hot chocolate. It makes cold Winter days so much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Sereina! Just LOVE those photos! Great job. Blessings!

    ~Eden
    www.edenrichardson.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails