I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 52: a photo a week

With the new year beginning, quite a lot of people are challenging themselves to do a 365 days or 52 weeks project. Their goal is to grow more in their photography while taking a picture every day for the year or every week. Doing a 365 project is too much for me, but I've decided to take a photo at least once a week. I haven't been taking as many pictures lately as I usually do, so I though this would be a great motivation to go out and find something to photograph. Sometimes I just need a little push. :-) 

-----

Week 1
If your a fan of Sereina Charise Photography on Facebook, you've some pictures of some super yummy muffins that I made today. The recipe can be found at Aspiring Homemaker.

Photobucket
(Linking up at Simple Days and focus52)

7 comments:

  1. Looove the project 52 idea! I might start that challenge for myself. Hmmm... :)

    and the that pictures is amazing!

    -kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks scrumptious, Sereina! Love love love the sparkly cinnamon & sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm. <3

    I love your new blog background, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, it looks delish! I adore the beautiful bokeh from the plate:) Have a lovely day, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, that looks verrry yummy! :)

    (Thanks for the frosting recipe!!! :D

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, This looks good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails