I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 23, 2011

One Year

One year ago, I started this blog, my place to share the photography talent God has gifted me with. Throughout the past year, I've learned and grown so much in my photography. I'm thankful to all of you who stop by and leave such kind comments on my posts. You all make blogging fun. :D

Here are some fun facts about the blog's first year and some of my favorite things about photography:
-This blog's first name was "A Photographic Journey". That latter changed to Sereina's Photography, and is now Sereina Charise Photography.
-Over 1,500 comments have been left throughout this blog.

-50mm f/1.8 is my favorite lens ever.

-I learned how to use Photoshop Elements.

-I created a Facebook Fan Page for my photography.

-I love baking yummy foods, then photographing them.

-There have been 176 posts this past year.
-I hosted a link-up, called A Very Merry Christmas.

-I opened up an Etsy shop, where I sell prints of my photos.

-There have been over 15,000 page views this past year.

----

A photo review of the past year:

[DSC07897.JPG]
{january 2010}

{march 2010 - }

[Colored+Pencils.jpg]
{march 2010}



{april 2010 - I began using Photoshop Elements. Fun, fun!}



{may 2010}



{may 2010}



{june 2010 - Theresa, from a photoshoot I did with her and a couple other friends.}



{june 2010 - My friend Carrie from our group camping trip.}



{july 2010 - Fourth of July}



{july 2010}





{august 2010}



{august 2010 - self-portrait}





{october 2010 - While on a hike, we got to meet this friendly guy}


First Snow
{november 2010 - It snowed!}


Angel
{december 2010}


Photobucket
{december 2010}

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your full year of blogging {mine's coming up here soon too}. I loved looking back at your beautiful photography, Miss Sereina! My fav. are the lavender {of course} and the lilacs!

    Love,
    ~Grace~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just started following you within the past couple of weeks - your photography is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy One year, blogaversary, Sereina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on one year of blogging, Sereina! Your blog is such an inspiration, and I have enjoyed following it very much! Keep up the great work, dear friend! :)

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sereina!! You have a lovely spot of internet here. :) And great photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your year of blogging! Your photos are absolutely stunning!!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on making it to the one year mark, Sereina. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photography skills with us.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 1 year mark!! *oh* Those are beautiful, Serina!!! Are you sponsoring giveaways?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You do AMAZING work!! And you're only 16?? God sure has given you quite a talent - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats awesome. say does it cost anything to sell on esty?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Cheers to another great year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats for one year of your blog! :D You have amazing pictures!! Love your photography! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I'm in love with your lilac and lavender (is it lavender?) shots... just gorgeous. I've never played with textures before, but I love how they look on floral photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was enjoyable to see your year in photos! What beautiful images! I love the flowers & bokeh especially!

    Joyfully in Jesus,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! :) I love that last photo of the snow.. its really wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails