I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Sweet Treat

For our New Years Eve movie marathon Friday, I baked some cupcakes to share. There chocolate cupcakes with peppermint JoJo's insides (JoJo's are Trader Joe's brand Oreos). I used my favorite chocolate cake recipe from Hershey's Kitchen, "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake. Boy, is it good! On top, I made eggnog frosting. Mmmmm! I also crushed up a couple candy canes and sprinkled them on top.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... lovely... now I MUST make more cupcakes... ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm..They look really good! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, that looks YUMMY!

    ~Iona
    http://ionasphotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these look sooo good, Sereina! YUM!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, yummy!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. O my gosh! My mom LOVES Trader Joe's but where we live the isn't one:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yum!! These look amazing! You combined so many yummy things into one cupcake. We looove Trader Joe's JoJos... actually, we have a black and white cat and since everyone names their b&w cats Oreo, we named ours JoJo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good! I love the changes you've made to your blog. The background is very pretty. :) Hope you had a great new year and are enjoying your 2011

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! They look very yummy! The dark backdrop looks great on the pictures! :)

    KyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look absolutely delicious :D yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh those look soooo good!!! Would you mind sharing the recipe for the eggnog icing?? :) (We too LOVE JoJo's...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look A-MAZING! Love your photography and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my. I want to eat that so bad right now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails