I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Project 52: Week 33 & 34

{33/52}

It's fun photographing little details and things that most people wouldn't give a second thought too. I liked the rust on this chain link fence, along with the golden light from the sunset, and thought it would make a fun photo.

Photobucket

{34/52}

Yesterday morning I went out with my friend Renee to take her senior portraits. Here's a little preview of the shoot:


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. beautiful images and great DOF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots! I love the creativity of the first and the beauty in the latter. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!!! In the last photo, the light in her eyes is amazing!

    I do have a question about the Senior photo...is it edited, or straight out of your camera??

    - Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails