I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Renee: 2012 Senior

Renee and I have known each other since we moved into the same neighborhood, right across the street from each other, eleven years ago. Back then we had fun riding bikes together, playing in the playhouse in my backyard, baking chocolate chip cookies, and playing basketball together. Now she'll be graduating from high school this spring. My, how time flies!

senior portraits

Our first stop was the beach. There were very few people at the beach, only a couple of fishermen, which was perfect for us.

senior portraits

senior portraits

We woke up to dark, overcast skies that morning. However it wasn't long before the sun peaked out. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather!

senior portraits

Once we finished shooting at the beach, we headed to the town center near our house. I was able to capture some gorgeous portraits there.
senior portraits

senior portraits

Love her eyes!
senior portraits


Photobucket

senior portraits

This is one of my favorites.

senior portraits

Sadly there was no water running out of the fountain, but it still made for a beautiful photo.
senior portraits

8 comments:

  1. Wow! She's BEAUTIFUL! Love her gorgeous eyes:)

    Great pics, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I love them.
    Renee has gorgeus eyes, too- some of the prettiest I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely portraits, Sereina! Renee is blessed to have such a great photographer. =)

    Blessings!
    With Joy in Christ,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love how she curled her hair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are beautiful. What a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has very pretty eyes and you captured them in a beautiful way! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so amazing! She is so beautiful! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails