I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Carving and Painting

For the last few years, instead of carving my pumpkin, I've painted it instead. I enjoy painting them more, and I like all the color it adds. Usually the rest of my siblings carve their's, but this year Alina and my mom painted their's as well.

Alina drew about a dozen or so faces on a piece of paper before deciding on this silly face.
Photobucket

Tiana chose to carve like usual, and picked out a horse and rider pattern that she found online.
Photobucket

My mom painted her's and used a picture of goofy that she traced onto the pumpkin before painting.
Photobucket

Daniel came up with a dead pumpkin face.
Photobucket

I'm a big Muppets fan, so I decided to paint Kermit the Frog this year. I traced him freehand on the pumpkin before painting him.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Like I said before, I love your pumpkin :) and the dead face...my little brother would totally do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kermit pumpkin. He is really adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative! Love Goofy and Kermit. :) I'm never that unique in my pumpkin-carving, sadly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails