I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is here. Soon we'll be putting the turkey in the oven and just hanging with my family. I'm looking forward to some yummy mashed potatoes. They're my favorite. :)
Photobucket


Sunday afternoon we had a big Thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side of the family, so this year we get to celebrate twice. We had a great time visiting with our family from out of state that we hadn't seen in two years. There was lots of laughter, card games, hide and seek, and awesome games of Ultimate Ninja. 

Mr. Scarecrow


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Sereina! :)
    Cute pictures...
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, I hope your weekend will be fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails