I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Link-up: Christmas Decor


Thanksgiving is over and today starts the first week of A Very Merry Christmas Link-up


Week 1 - Christmas Decor

I love pulling out all of our Christmas decorations each year and placing them all over the house, with Christmas music playing in the background. Lots of fun!


Every year at on Black Friday, JCPenny's gives away these fun little Mickey Mouse snow globes. I've been collecting them since 2002, but a couple of them have broken over the years, and last year we were too late to get them.
Photobucket


Very Merry Christmas Link-up


Make sure to add the button to you post, then link up below. Then go ahead and blog hop a bit, and check out some of the other entries and leave some comments. The linky will be open till the end of the month and you can submit as many times as you'd like, just remember to follow the guidelines.

At the end of the week, I'll feature some of my favorite entries from that week. So go ahead, and enter you best Christmas decor photo(s)!




7 comments:

  1. I just linked up!! :)

    Love your Mickey Mouse ornament. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I just linked up again and I think it worked this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all linked up! :)
    How much fun is this!?
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute snow globe! I love Mickey Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work. Mickey mouse looks great in this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photo.

    Kelsey
    sillygirl26.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails