I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cherry Blossoms

We didn't have any plans on Easter Sunday, so in the morning we decided to go to the University and see the cherry blossoms. I didn't know these type of trees got so big, but they look so pretty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We wandered around the campus for a bit as well. This lamp, which must have been 3-4 feet tall, looked really neat. The original photo was plain looking, so I decided to give it a dark, moody look. I'm quite fond of how it turned out.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those are HUGE! & so beautiful! The architecture looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, that is crazy beautiful! How completely lovely, what an awesome Easter it must've been! :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails