I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Tulips: Take 2

Last Thursday we visited the tulip fields again, this time with four other families. We had a fun time walking around the fields while talking and taking tons of pictures. Afterward we headed to the park where we had lunch and hung out for an hour or two.

Photobucket

Most of the girls. This is what happens when I ask them to pose. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was no shortage of mud or puddles.
Photobucket

There was lots of picture taking going on!
Photobucket

This one is a very similar shot to the one I got last year.
Photobucket

Bethany holding Charese.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous gorgeous photos Sereina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh, so beautiful, Sereina! Oh my goodness, how gorgeous. :) The colors are so bright and pretty! I'd sure love to visit the tulips sometime myself. :) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and fun photos, Sereina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are all so lovely! Maybe it's just me, but I feel like we went to the same fields! Haha, or maybe all tulips look alike to me.(;

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails