I'VE MOVED! YOU CAN VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT: http://ribbonsdownmyback.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Eggs

Colored eggs, that is. It's been many, many years since we dyed eggs at our house. We're pretty sure that Daniel and never done it before, so we spent Saturday morning coloring eggs.

Photobucket

We started out with some solid colored eggs. One of the kits we got was for tie-dye eggs, which we did next. They turned out really neat!

Photobucket


I went a grabbed a box of crayons and we all started drawing on them. Yep, mine is a Disney Cruise ship.
Photobucket


Daniel's smiley face.
Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I always loved colored eggs but don't ya know I have NEVER personally done it! Maybe next year. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you ask a question, be sure to subscribe to comments so you'll get my reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails